Wednesday, September 5, 2012

JUNK BONANZA READY OR NOT!

I am so excited to be heading to Junk Bonanza next week I can hardly contain myself.  I went back in 2010 and found it to be the best venue ever for finding the coolest JUNK and the neatest REPURPOSED pieces ever.  I wasn't able to go last year due to family commitments so my excitement has been building for the last 23 months.  Hope to find some awesome items to bring back to the shop and some pieces that I have been looking for, for my home.

 
If you have never been you must add it to your BUCKET LIST.  I hear they may be adding a spring show in 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Two words so jealous!! Mindy...I know you find some great items,you have a great eye for product and display. Enjoy the rest of your week!!

    Smiles,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Junk Bonanza before but if the show is full of great antiques with lovely old patinas, I would love it. :)

    I hope you have a great time and pick up some lovely old items. :)

    ReplyDelete